By entering this website you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions laid out below. If you find these terms unacceptable, you must leave the website immediately.
1. The content of this Website is the sole property of Cooshti Ltd. All intellectual property rights existing in this site including but not exclusively any copyright and design right belong to Cooshti Ltd. All Brand logo's and product designs belong to thier respective owners.
You may download pages of this website to a local disk or other storage media and you may print off extracts of this site and share both within your organisation strictly on the basis that you do not do so for profit and on the condition that Cooshti Ltd copyright notice is preserved at all times.
2. Otherwise, reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website in any form is prohibited unless for personal use. None of the content of this website may be copied or otherwise incorporated into or stored on any other website, electronic retrieval system, publication or other work in any form whatsoever. You may not frame any part of this website.
3. Whilst Cooshti Ltd has taken every care to ensure that the information on this Website is accurate and up to date, no warranties express or implied are given as to the accuracy of the information contained on the Website. No action should be taken or omitted in reliance of any information or advice placed on the Website. In particular, Cooshti Ltd accepts no liability for any product descriptions or photographic representations and users are advised to make enquiries with Cooshti Ltd if they have any specific requirements. All orders received are accepted strictly on the basis of our terms and conditions of sale.
4. Cooshti Ltd shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the use of any of the information on this website. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that this website is virus free, we recommend that you take precautions against infection. Cooshti Ltd cannot accept any liability for damage sustained as a result of the transmission of viruses, worms, trojans or any other malicious content.
5. Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this website are directed at and are intended solely for use by those accessing the website from the United Kingdom mainland. Cooshti Ltd. makes no representation or warranty that any product, service or information referred to or contained in this website are appropriate for use in other locations or jurisdictions. Those who choose to access this site from other locations or jurisdictions are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
8. cooshti.com is a trading name of Cooshti Ltd, a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 4299200. Documents may be served on Cooshti Ltd at its registered office:-
9. Information you provide will remain private and be stored on our database. However, information may be used by Cooshti Ltd to improve your shopping experience, enabling us to handle your order, deliver products, process payments and alert you to promotional offers. We may store information about you using cookies which are files sent by us to your computer or other access device which we can access when you visit our site at some point in the future. The cookies we use enable us to save your bag for later, track the opening of our email, track the type device used to shop, etc.
If you want to delete cookies already on your computer please refer to your file management software located in the file/directory that stores cookies. For further information about controlling or deleting cookies please refer to www.aboutcookies.org. Please note that deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies may affect your shopping experience and you may find you are unable to access certain areas or features of our site.
57 Park Street
T: +44 (0)117 9290850
F: +44 (0)117 9291292
If you require any further information, feel free to contact us.